News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Now sold HEIN GERICKE PANTHER II LEATHER PANTS MENS UK 32

Started by Tigertriple, July 29, 2011, 09:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Sold, sold,sold

Fixed price £60.00  plus shipping.

These leathers are in excellent condition. They were bought for my Son who is still a growing Lad and as such he now needs a larger size. He has only worn then a few times.

They are very comfortable leathers and have 2 front zip pockets and zips at the calf. The are an EU size 50 which is a UK 32 waiste. The leg is a regular size. They have never been accident damaged.

They have knee armour fitted and have inside pockets where hip armour can be fitted although not included. The seat area is re-enforced and overall they are very good leathers.

I own a pair myself and really like them. They retail for £139.99 from Hein Gericke. I am asking for £65.00 plus postage of £11.99 by Parcel Force 48 due to the weight this is the best shipping option.

If you are interested please PM me. :D

The white line shown in this photo is the reflection of the camera flash. The leathers are all black.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

I have reduced the price of these leathers to £60.00 plus shipping.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras