News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Los Cincos Pasos

Started by gatling, September 13, 2007, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatling

Just got back from a few days in the High Sierras on the Tiger...

Trip report is here...

http://motofoto.cc/los_cincos_pasos.htm
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

HockleyBoy

Nice report and some great pics. Looks like you had a really good trip. :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

zadok_oz

Great ride. That Sonora Pass looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Tama's Tigre

Great pix, but how can they compare to hot, humid, rainy, sticky, flat, twisty challenged, mosquito infested, east Texas  :twisted:

Thanks for sharing  :evil:

CBAT

Beautiful! Thanks for posting.
Bruce

Idhosam

Great!  Just read your RR and it sounds like you had a beautiful ride.  I know what you mean about the twisties/corners seems my bike just comes alive in those conditions, now, I think yo may have had an off day cause I'd give them a run for the money on my tiger.  Coming back from Glacier the only bike I didn't pass was on the Lolo I'd get up on'em in the corners but coming out on the straight he'd punch it, we had a great time toying...that was a new big RT he was on.

Rubber down smiles up!

2004Tiger

Thanks for posting, my old stomping grounds. Some gentle corrections: that big rock is El Capitan in Yosemite, not Half Dome. The good looking cliff looks like Royal Arches. Good memories there.

You didn't have to let them run away from you. Lean it over and rev it up, your Tiger is the faster bike.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

gatling

Okay, I'll do that, but it will be tougher.   One of the guys on that trip just picked up a new Beemer HP2 converted to motard style.  Awesome bike.
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger