News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cage Rage

Started by Nick Calne, August 03, 2011, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmo

Other way 'round, as I understand: Spyker TRIED to sell to the Chinese, twice, fell through, twice, and now cannot make payroll.

But, their statement is that this is not the end.

I'm kinda innocent and all, but if I'm not gettin' paid, I'm certainly not gonna be building any cars for ya for free.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

smoketriples

It's a bit cloudy for sure.  An article in mid july says it was a done deal and the factory was reopening today.....but now the latest says they got 'some' money and paid workers this past Friday, but haven't reached an agreement with parts suppliers.

I think they're dead.  Started dying when Bob Sinclair retired, he was the best thing to happen to SAAB, and his replacement was likely the worst :).
\'00 Girly
\'86 Honda CMX250D
\'82 Honda MB5
\'80 Honda CM400
\'79 Yam IT175
\'74 suzi gt750
\'74 suzi gt750 cafe

Sin_Tiger

At least they survived a but longer than Rover  :roll:  or maybe we were ahead of the game in selling out out the Chinese, for a change  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

It still ain't fixed by the way... oh well more motorbiking! What a shame... :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?