News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2 items I can't find where to buy for an 00

Started by smoketriples, August 04, 2011, 04:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoketriples

offroad can and a cable for tuneECU.    Anyone have links to a vendor, preferably U.S. but if not will order from across the pond.

-e
\'00 Girly
\'86 Honda CMX250D
\'82 Honda MB5
\'80 Honda CM400
\'79 Yam IT175
\'74 suzi gt750
\'74 suzi gt750 cafe

Chris Canning

On paper they(Triumph) stopped making the offroad can for the 885i a while back it has a different parts number from the 955,in reality it's the same part,I took my Offroad can off my 885i and put it on my 955 no probs,thats the easy bit!!.

The 885i came stock with a square collector can under the motor,when you bought the offroad can it came with a straight through pipe that replaced the collector,you got more HP and less torque,and when I had both(885 bikes) of mine there was much debate about running them with the collector box and the offroad can which I did,but the motor was a bugger to clean underneath so choose the pipe.

It's the piece of straight through pipe you'll have trouble getting,that's if you feel you need it,before Triumph took the contract off them Motad used to make the cans for Triumph,I've told the storry before about how early offroad cans didn't fit and I live 5 miles away from the company  :roll:

You would have to email them and ask if they have one lieing around.

http://www.motad.co.uk/index.php