News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD. BAGLUX BAGSTER ALPHA TANK BAG. AS NEW

Started by Tigertriple, February 17, 2012, 05:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Now Sold

I have for sale a Bagster Alpha tank bag which fits on to any Bagster tank cover. This is the recommended bag for the Tiger but can be used on many other bikes. It's in perfect condition and has the facility to be expanded to hold a full face helmet. It comes complete with a rain cover which is built in to the base of the bag for storage when not in use.

I have only fitted it to the bike to see whats its like but have never used it for touring. I no longer need it and it's looking for a new home

Dimensions (cm): L:40 W:26 H:27 Capacity: 30 Litres

The new retail price is around £95-00

I am asking for £60.00 plus £6.99 UK shipping. PM me if you are interested. Payment can be made via paypal as a gift or payment on collection. Please note that the bag is all black in colour and not as shiney as in the photo due to the flash reflection.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras