News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by 58Twister, August 28, 2011, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Twister

Hello all. I couldn't find an "Intro" thread so I hope this is the right place to say hello.  OK, so I didn't look very hard  :D

I'm Mark from London and I used to ride a Steamer but sold it on and i'm now bikeless. Funds are a bit tight at the moment but when things improve I want to stay with triples so will be in the market for a 800 or maybe even the new 1200 when it surfaces.

Hope I can still join in even though i'm not riding at the moment
Mark

Mustang

Welcome aboard , ya don't need a bike , seeing as you used to own the best version of a tiger :D

Timbox2

As Mustang says no probs, although which side of the Thames are you from, as that dictates whether I can talk to you or not :lol:  :lol:

Im an ex pat Southy now living with the Taffs.
2016 Tiger Sport

Paxtonn

Welcome here , hope u enjoy.

58Twister

Quote from: "Timbox2"although which side of the Thames are you from, as that dictates whether I can talk to you or not :lol:  :lol:

I'm in Balham  :lol:

Thanks for the welcome lads
Mark

Timbox2

Quote from: "58Twister"
Quote from: "Timbox2"although which side of the Thames are you from, as that dictates whether I can talk to you or not :lol:  :lol:

I'm in Balham  :lol:

Thanks for the welcome lads

Blimey, my birth place, I was born in Weir Road, used to be a Hospital there yonks ago. First house was in New Park Road and for a time lived on Cavendish Road, I remember The Prince of Wales well, or not as the case may be :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Tigertriple

Welcome to Tiger Triple  :occasion14
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!