News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

(bleeding coolant) in process now, help puhlease!

Started by flux, May 17, 2009, 12:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdyhrd

thx kuzzin! Just any ole over the counter coolant? or something specific?
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Timbox2

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"thx kuzzin! Just any ole over the counter coolant? or something specific?

I just matched the colour, mines blue, so I got Silkolene Pro Cool, Im told the Gen Triumph Stuff is a yellowy colour and is Mobil, But Im sure Im just being a twat and any decent coolant will do.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "WVdyhrd"thx kuzzin! Just any ole over the counter coolant? or something specific?

I just matched the colour, mines blue ..... But Im sure Im just being a twat .....

Good job they don't make blue high viz vests then eh?  They make orange ones though... :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Fe Man

With regard to cleaning your overflow reservoir, use denture cleaner!

Get whatever cheap fizzy denture cleaner, fill reservoir with water, break up tablets and drop into reservoir. Let stand and do it's thing; squeaky clean! This also works to clean your hydration bladders.

topher0268

Quote from: "Fe Man"With regard to cleaning your overflow reservoir, use denture cleaner!

Get whatever cheap fizzy denture cleaner, fill reservoir with water, break up tablets and drop into reservoir. Let stand and do it's thing; squeaky clean! This also works to clean your hydration bladders.

now THAT'S a tip I never would've thought of on my own

... and THIS is why I come to this site folks  :wink:

:idea:  :idea:  the more you know  :idea:  :idea:
2000 Tiger "Girly in Blue"
1976 Honda CB550 F (getting cafe treatement)