News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Got the headers fitted, took ages for paint to dry, left them in front of the radiator most of the week, much to Mrs RF`s annoyance  :D

rf9rider

Here`s how she`s looking so far

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Another job finished.
New sprocket cover gasket fitted, along with new coolant after a flush out.
New oil and filter.
Fitted the exhaust, charged the battery and fired up straightaway.  :D

Got a few parts to take to the powdercoaters, and waiting for some seals for the front brake calipers to arrive.

rybes

so we gunna get a vid to see how it sounds  :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"so we gunna get a vid to see how it sounds  :D

Probably sounds like yours as i have the same Venoms as you.

I`ll give it a go over the weekend, although i only have a vid on my normal camera, which eats batteries, so won`t be a long one  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

What winkers are you going to use? Hint, hint  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"What winkers are you going to use? Hint, hint  :wink:

I`ve just read your "wanted" add  :D

I`ve just bought a new aftermarket set, i`ll send you a PM

rf9rider

A little more done today  :)

Fixed the dodgy neutral light, the wire was broken, so soldered a new section of wire in.

Got the footrest assembly back on, having parts off the spare one powdercoated to fit on these.

Got the sump guard fitted.

rf9rider

And spent most of the afternoon trying to line up the Venom cans, and while i was at that end, fitted the new Givi rack kit, though still on the look out for some side rails.

The cans still need some bigger spacers at the back as they need spacing out at the back to fit the number plate., having some made up during the week hopefully.

Fitted the new indicators, need some adjustment as they touch the Givi side rails.

rybes

thats lookin right tidy mate  :D  roll on next summer eh ? with any luck, altho id rather not, i might have to return to england for a bit in the new year which means 3 spokes for me too  :D

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"thats lookin right tidy mate  :D  roll on next summer eh ? with any luck, altho id rather not, i might have to return to england for a bit in the new year which means 3 spokes for me too  :D

Get yourself back over here and get the Tiger done, you know it makes sense  :lol:

rybes

looks like come the new year ill be back in england for a bit so it might happen  :wink:

rf9rider

Might be up for a meet if you get the Steamer done  :?:

rybes

oh, so a meet comes with conditions does it ? bloody snob  :lol: