News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "rybes"
Quote from: "rf9rider"Sorry Rybes but....................................

sorry my arse  :cry:  :cry:  

lookin good tho mate  8)   :cry:  :cry:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Tyre fitter came this morning and fitted and balanced the tyres, so got stuck in and got the front wheel fitted.

rf9rider

Next on the list was to fit the clocks, the Legend TT top yoke clears the fairing brackets, but catches the plastic clock surround, so out with the Dremmel and start trimming!

You can see in the first pic how much i had to trim off, and then the clearance.

rybes

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Got the clocks, new bar grips and both of the switch gear changed as the old ones were looking a little tired.
Also fitted the 5/8 brake master cylinder ready for the Trophy calipers.

rf9rider

Fitted the Acerbis to see if it fitted ok,  i`m going to get another yoke to re fit it as it doesn`t sit back enough, and there`s no room on the current yoke to move the holes.
Fitted the front light cowel to see how high i could go with the mudguard.

rf9rider

Got all the electrics at the front all back together and all works ok.

rf9rider

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

im comin back to england at the end of the month for a while. if i can swing it i might have to come take a look at this beasty so i can slag it off to make me feel better  :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"im comin back to england at the end of the month for a while. if i can swing it i might have to come take a look at this beasty so i can slag it off to make me feel better  :lol:

Let me know when you`re coming  :)

rf9rider

Another job started today, got the sprocket cover off to fit the new front sprocket, couldn`t find my socket  :lol:
So spent most of today scraping the old glued on gasket off, and degreasing all the crap around it.
No pics as not a lot to show  :lol:

rybes

:lol: my tool hidin genie spell worked. i was so jealous of ya gettin ya bits tgeva i done some voodoo magic n sent ya a genie to hide ya tools and otherwise make buildin ya bike more difficult. you only have yourself to blame  :lol:  :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes":lol: my tool hidin genie spell worked. i was so jealous of ya gettin ya bits tgeva i done some voodoo magic n sent ya a genie to hide ya tools and otherwise make buildin ya bike more difficult. you only have yourself to blame  :lol:  :lol:

Damn, still no joy, plus local shop hasn`t got one in stock.
Your spell is working mate :x

Going to try another couple of shops in the morning before work  8)

rybes

i bet i got what ya need right here in my hand now  :lol: