News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Idiot lights

Started by Nick Calne, May 16, 2010, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

The beeper idea...perfect!  Make it sound like a garbage truck backing up! :lol:
From parts unknown.

Mustang

oh yeah, you should see people looking around for the fool in a dump truck backing up at traffic lights before they realize it's the 'little motorbike 'making all the noise

MtheTiger

Quick pic of the setup......though now dark overhere......

I'll post another one when it's sunny outside.
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

Sin_Tiger

The Audicator might be an option for you if you feel it's a problem.

I bought a Kisantech Signal Minder because I was perplexed over the lack of a hazard warning facility on the Roadie, haven't gotten around to fitting it yet so no feedback.

I am like JD, a paranoid turn signal canceller  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

MtheTiger

....and in the sun it looks like this.....

And another pic of my taillight. When I brake it lights up two times brighter 8)

97 Caspian blue

Nick Calne

Whoa they are bright lights!  As an Englishman I'm not sure the Scotland flag adds to the bike though.  :wink:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Whoa they are bright lights!  As an Englishman I'm not sure the Scotland flag adds to the bike though.  :wink:

You looking for a punch up pal  :wink:

The instrument backlights are very nice and effective, add to list  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Sin - I was kinda wondering whether it would be you or Kuz Kenny first with an over-the-border retort !  :wink:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

oxnsox

Kenny's busy pitching the tent....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "oxnsox"Kenny's busy pitching the tent....

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

thats some fookin krystal ball ya got !! im tryin to get away for a couple o days from monday !!  :)

KK

ps have another looky at it and let me know next weekends lottery numbers  :lol:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

MtheTiger

QuoteWhoa they are bright lights! As an Englishman I'm not sure the Scotland flag adds to the bike though.

It has already two union jacks so I thought it was about time for some counterbalance..... :wink:

97 Caspian blue

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup  I'm snappier than your average Jockanese, probably 'cause I don't get as many opportunities.

Kettle on yet Kenny  :lol:

Rapier

Reviving an oldie here...
Sin_Tiger, did you ever fit the Kisantech Signal Minder to a Steamer?
~Jeff~
2005 F650 CS
1996 Triumph Tiger
NC - USA

Noddyhd

Hi all.  :D  
Does anyone know a supplier in the UK for the bright idiot light led's, the link from MtheTigers thread is no longer there. I'm fed up with the blind leading the blind  :lol:
Thanks.
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'