News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S 2006 Girly, Low miles & extras. NO LONGER FOR SALE

Started by Tigertriple, August 09, 2011, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

No longer for sale.

THIS HAS TO BE THE BARGAIN OF THE YEAR  :wav

Having a final go here at selling my Tiger. My advert seems to change more often than the weather :lol:  As the biking season is cominig to an end I have once again reverted back to a more standard spec and reduced my asking price to match. The farkles that I have removed will be sold once the bike sells.

My asking price is £3995.00

Present mileage is 17,031 but may increase a little with use

First registered in March 2006

This is one of the cleanest Tigers around and has a great spec. It has been well looked after with no expense spared. It runs perfectly with no known faults. Any inspection is more than welcome. There is no outstanding finance nor has it been registered as an insurance write off. Please feel free to carry out an checks to confirm this. The registration number is WA06 HFX. The V5 is registered in my name at my home address. I have owned it since June 2010.

Taxed until November 2011 MOT'd until 30th March 2012

Here is the extensive list of the new parts and quality extras fitted which includes;

   New Givi Trekker Panniers 33L & 46L combination
   Givi pannier fitting kit
   New Dynavolt Battery
   New Nippy Normans loud horn
   New Renthal chain and sprocket kit
   New Beowulf stainless steel radiator and oil cooler covers
   New Skidmarx headlamp protectors
   Motografix fuel tank protector
   New Triumph off road exhaust can
   New Triumph handlebars fitted as originals were chipped
   Renthal handlebar brace
   Union Jack fuel cap decal
   Newly fitted indicator's left on warning buzzer
   Triumph adjustable temperature heated grips
   Centre stand
   Handlebar risers
   New tool tube
   Motech mirror wideners
   New Little Ben clock
   Front fender extender
   Rear mudguard extender
   Carbon fibre tax disc holder

Service Information

1st service completed on the 24/04/06 at 505 miles. Total Triumph Taunton
2nd service completed on the 2/4/07 at 4,685 miles.    "         "
3rd service completed on the 19/5/08 at 8,600 miles.   "         "
4th service completed on the 3/4/09 at 11,973 miles by Bransons Motorcycles Somerset.
5th service completed on the 23/6/10 at 14,500 miles by Eddie Aitkin Motorcycles Sedgefield.

Maintenance carried out since June 2010;

14th of July 2010 at 15,281 miles NGK iridium spark plugs were fitted also race exhaust can fitted and the fuel injection system re mapped for the new exhaust by Triumph Glasgow.

16th of July 2010 at 15,370 miles the rear brake pads were replaced. At the same time the front brakes callipers were serviced.

18th of July 2010 at 15,377 miles oil and oil filter changed. Silkolene comp 4 and Triumph filter.

10th of April 2011 at 16,395 miles new Renthal chain and sprocket kit fitted. Front sprocket 19 tooth. New Dynavolt battery fitted.

4th of June 2011 at 16,596 miles K&N air filter was cleaned and re oiled, spark plugs cleaned, new fuel filter fitted, new radiator cap fitted, new vacuum hoses fitted and throttle bodies balanced using a Morgan Carbtune.

18th June 2011 at 16,752 miles Air box modified to remove baffles. Throttle bodies re balanced.

30th of July 2011 at 16,961 miles Front brake pads were replaced with EBC pads. Callipers were also serviced. Oil changed and K&N oil filter fitted with Castrol 1 oil.

The bike comes complete with;

   Service book
   Owner's manual
   Two keys
   The original Triumph tool kit
   Lots of receipts

If you are interested please PM me.  The bike is also listed for sale elsewhere :)

Thanks for looking
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Mustang

so for the asking price does the bike come as seen in the above photos?

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Mustang"so for the asking price does the bike come as seen in the above photos?

Hi Mustang,

Yes, this is the way the bike will be sold as shown in the photos and  as described.

Mustang

very nice ..............

rf9rider

Thats one very clean bike.
Always liked that one.

Sin_Tiger

I need a Blue Girly to complete my set  8)

But then again I also need a hole in my head  :wink:

Very sorry to see you selling her, hoped to drop by while I am on leave next month.

Good luck with the sale.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Tigertriple

As the biking season is coming to an end I have reduced my asking price £3995.00 and returned the bike to a more standard spec. Please have a look at the oridinal ad which has now been changed

If the bike does not sell in the next 3 weeks I will be keeping it until next Spring when prices will increase again.

Now is the time to grab a real bargain  :D