News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer mini winter sale. :(

Started by theclowncrusty, December 09, 2011, 04:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theclowncrusty

Hi gang, after getting hit with another bill from the divorce solicitors in my ongoing bid for freedom, i could do with freeing up some extra cash so i have decided to sell some of theSteamer parts that i have in the garage that i wont be using.

Dark Screen now sold, Thanks SIn Tiger

Red Powerbronze screen also sold, Thanks Goeff'

Next up a pair of Trophy 3 spoke wheels that i got to do the 3 spoke wheel mod for my Steamer. Also come with Trophy speedo drive as i was going to do the mod Mustangs way. (thread on site for details). Spindles also included but not sure if you need those for the mod or not? They need cleaning and painting or powder coating but are not bent or battered. Not needed now as i bough another Tiger that already had Speed triple running gear on it. Looking for £120 collected for these as this is what i paid for then, i can post but they are heavy so would be expensive.

I also have a pair of good condition standard end cans but not sure what to ask for these? Offers?
Not sure why the last few photos failed but the links work if you put them in your browser.

Thanks for looking Crusty :D

Mustang

fixed your links to pics

you don't need the trophy spindles if you use tiger forks , just need bushings made for tiger spindles

Ironhorse

I am looking for a pair of wheels but I am stateside and the shipping may be prohibitive. I have a couple questions though. How do those trophy wheels hold up to mild abuse and what would it take to fit to a '01 Tiger. Thanks for the help and if you have an idea of what it would cost to ship to US I would be interested. Joe

theclowncrusty

Hi Ironhorse, thanks for the interest but to be honest it would cost too much to ship these to you. Are Triumph parts hard to come by in the States? Mustang thanks again for the links, do you have a donation method for upkeep of this site? As i have had a lot of good info from it and want to keep my tigers for a long time so want to help keep the forum running.
Crusty

Mustang

Quote from: "Ironhorse"I am looking for a pair of wheels but I am stateside and the shipping may be prohibitive. I have a couple questions though. How do those trophy wheels hold up to mild abuse and what would it take to fit to a '01 Tiger. Thanks for the help and if you have an idea of what it would cost to ship to US I would be interested. Joe
they are soft like butter  will bend easy on dirt or gravel roads , they do not like potholes at all .

The rear should fit straight on to a 01 ........the front not so much the speedo drive even when modified to fit like on a steamer is not compatible with the Girly speedometers .

Ironhorse

OK then, I will try to find another set of traditionally spoked wheels then. Thanks Mustang. Joe

Sin_Tiger

Hi Crusty,

I'll have the black high screen off you.

Also looking for some stock Steamer indicators or bits of if you have any lying around,see other thread.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

theclowncrusty

Hi Sin, send me a pm with your details mate and will get it packed up for you, thank you for your purchase sir......
Crusty

theclowncrusty

Dark Tinted screen now sold!!!!

Geoff W

Is the power bronze screen still available? If so I am interested in it.
Geoff.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

theclowncrusty

Yes Geoff, red screen is still for sale, send me a PM and i will get it out to you as soon as i can.
Crusty

theclowncrusty

Red screen now sold!!!!!