News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Le-Mans 24 Hour

Started by Chris Canning, September 12, 2011, 10:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Well this year is going to be an odd one,the 24 be it the Bol d Dor in the 70's or what is now the 24 hour has always been held in april,they done some horse trading to swap the dates around so a week on thurday will make for a interesting trip and daylight is becoming shorter in supply at this time of year.

Chris Canning

Well we left the old Tiger in the garage last weekend and went on the K,I've written war an piece on the BM sites about having a battery fall of a cliff just outside Portsmouth,and how they don't like being run on a flat battery,I knew we should have gone on the old Triumph  :roll:

Chris Canning

I can't be done with re writing it,but an insight into what normally is a gung ho ride to Le-Mans and BMW's  :roll:

http://www.boxertrix.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14587