News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Nonfango fitting instructions.

Started by theclowncrusty, September 28, 2011, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theclowncrusty

After much searching and hunting i have found a set of nonfango pannier rails for my steamer, they look similar to the givi setup. Does anyone have the fitting instructions for these? Or pics of their bike with them fitted? Thank you in advance for your replies...
Crusty

bunker

Only just noticed this; i got a brand new set of Nonfango rails complete with instructions from e-bay, if you PM me your address i'll copy them and send them your way  :)
Tiger 885

theclowncrusty

cheers bunker, have pm'ed you mate, i have got them to fit now but would like the instructions to make sure i got them right. Went to fit the givi cases i already had onto them.......
 bugger, different fittings. Have got the grinder out for this weekend and have got some more gas for the welder as well so watch this space for when i get them all fitted.
Bespoke pannier rails for my tiger? LOL