News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey Mustang...

Started by Bixxer Bob, October 29, 2011, 12:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

You got some snow comin'??? :lol:

Just seen the weather forecast on CNN :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

yep ......sucks big time , it's not even Halloween yet .

Al Gore's an Idiot  :D

Bixxer Bob

You're probably right, but what's Al got to do with the weather?  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"You're probably right, but what's Al got to do with the weather?  :lol:
HIS GLOBAL WARMING THREAT :ImaPoser

Bixxer Bob

Oh yeah, that  :oops:

Are you guys familiar with Rich Hall? American comedian living over here. He does 5 minutes on Gore and GW. Funny as hell!

Kooba

Reminds me of South Park.Manbearpig.Half man....Half bear.....Half pig.
Current bike: 2006 Triumph Tiger (Black)
First bike: 1974 Honda XL 100
Other bike: 1978 Kawasaki Z650

ArcticTiger

Have you been out sliding around with the Tiger-sidecar-hack yet?
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Mustang

today maybe .......we got 13 inches of heavy wet snow last night , gonna have to put the knobbies back on  :D

ArcticTiger

13" of snow!:shock:  
Here 300 miles north of the arctic circle we have not even had a frost night yet...
Would be fun if you could show us some action pics of you and your sidecar-rig in the snow :D
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Bixxer Bob

Errrmmm, when I made light of you getting an early snow Mustang, I didn't realise folks were going to die.

Your weather's made global news this morning; you guys are getting it bad so my condolences to all that are having a hard time right now and particularly to those that have lost loved ones.

ArcticTiger

Yes, thats true BB. I was not thinking is should turn out to be that bad. No fun at all. Hope everytihing is ok Mustang.
-00 Yamaha TT600R

Mustang

Only thing that happened to us was the Lilac trees are never going to be the same again . They couldn't take the weight and snapped in two .  :ImaPoser

Chris Canning

What is it they say 'If the Yanks sneeze we catch a cold' hope it doesn't come over here,which it normally does. :(