News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'Five Stars' luggage rack

Started by 97steamer, October 22, 2011, 05:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97steamer

Has anyone come across this brand of luggage rack before? Apparently its of German manufacture so should be decent quality. Has anyone got any pics?  :?:

harre

HI. Check this thread:
http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... light=trax

I am happy with my Five Stars rack. Good quality. Fits well, sturdy and rigid. I have TRAX adapter plates on mine. Bought my rack used from Germany. You'll be lucky if you find them since they are made of unobtanium. I have asked Five Stars about new ones but they replied that they do not make them anymore.

97steamer

That looks great! I just found and bought a set of Ebay Germany so I'm well happy  :lol:

harre

Great. I actually choose the FiveStars because they are a bit smaller than OEM (GIVI) and the luggage rack looks really good. I recommend the Trax cases as well. This year they were slightly improved with a better water seal. Good value for money. I plan to keep mine forever.

97steamer

I can't afford decent boxes yet but I do have a cunning plan for a couple of army surplus ammo boxes that I picked up for a tenner.

Mustang

they make the front end feel pretty light ......................

they are heavy but rugged .

in the end I like Givis better