News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1050 clocks

Started by rybes, October 26, 2011, 05:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

do ya reckon theyd fit easy enough or will it need all sorts of weird sensors to be added to get em to work. theres a cheap set on ebay (i know it wont stay cheap) white clocks been done, i fancy summink differnt
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Mustang

you would need a front wheel for 1050  with sending unit at the minimum and then that would require the forks and brakes and so on and it wouldn't surprise me if you needed the ecm also
and it would depend on whether you have the abs version of the clocks or standard
 :(

rybes

standard clocks it is then  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Want to swap your Steamer for my Roadie :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

hmmmmmm were you drunk when you posted that sin  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

He must have been, unless he was going on looks alone.

And he's suddenly posting again after months off, must be the wet season ...  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser

Was it really that long? Your right it is wet which has limited the riding a bit.

:friday  recently back from Istanbul, that Raki is great stuff but it can really fry your brain.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Effing wet in Bankok at the mo, poor buggers :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Yup, that much is really going to spoil you cornering line, though I see news footage of people riding Honda cubs through knee deep torrents - respect  :notworthy  and still selling fresh satay on the sid e of the street, amazing people the Thai's.