News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

- SOLD - Bags Connection Engage Tank Bag F/S

Started by nd4spd, October 13, 2011, 02:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

For sale is a Bags Connection Engage Electrified Tank Bag. It comes with everything you need to mount it to your Triumph fuel cap (other rings are  available for most bikes from bags connection so you can easily switch it from bike to bike in seconds). The mounting ring supports the weight of the bag keeping it off the paint, allows quick and easy removal as well as keeping your electronics charged/plugged in as you ride. I bought this setup from Twisted Throttle this past year, and only used it on two trips this past season. As you can see from the photos its in excellent shape. The bag itself goes for $160 and the harness/mounting ring is $95. The Tiger is gone and the shape of this bag doesn't quite fit the new motorcycle, so that's why it's here.  I'm asking $125.00 plus S/H for the complete set-up.  I can do PayPal.  Thanks!

nd4spd

Price reduced - makes a great Xmas present for yourself and your favorite girl sitting in the garage...  HA!

Dex

I am in no way affiliated with the OP....

However I have to say these bags are fantastic. I have the GS on my Tiger 800, and I wish I'd discovered them years ago. The locking system holds them perfectly securely whether full or empty, yet it's barely a couple of seconds to remove them to fill up.

Great invention, no more scratched tanks, heavy magnets or harnesses.
*** Only a few of life\'s problems can\'t be solved with sufficient application of High Explosive ***

nd4spd

Price reduced - again....

JTT

I can't believe nobody has snapped this up!  I bought the same bag, less the electrical, last spring for my Tiger.  Fantastic bag!  Outstanding system.  Nice size for around town and even trips, if your not wanting to pack a piano on your tank.  I have no affiliation but love my Engage.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

nd4spd

DEX & JTT - Thanks for the kind words on this bag....  I loved this thing as well - wish it would fit my current bike.

I wish everyone a Happy Holidays!!!!

Sin_Tiger

I considered it as they are great having had two previously. Shipping to Singapore or UK put me off, but your latest offer might make it worth considering. PM on the way.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nd4spd

I replied to your PM....

nd4spd

Price dropped - again...

oradbaforpsoft

Quote from: "nd4spd"Price dropped - again...
Sorry - just saw this thread - what is the current price?  I low-sided my Girly last month but hoping to get it running in Feb, once the ribs heal. I have seen these bags and do like them, so curious to see if they are still for sale.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

nd4spd

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about the crash - hope you get well soon!!  I do still have the bag, the price is at a firm $125 plus s/h, a steal for this bag - let me know if you are interested.  Provide me w/ your address and I can calculate shipping as well...  THX!

Mark

oradbaforpsoft

Quote from: "nd4spd"Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about the crash - hope you get well soon!!  I do still have the bag, the price is at a firm $125 plus s/h, a steal for this bag - let me know if you are interested.  Provide me w/ your address and I can calculate shipping as well...  THX!

Mark

PM sent
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

Rjnutt

nd4spd

Sin_Tiger

Glad you got it moved in the end mate. Thanks for the effort before.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint