News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Panniers

Started by GavD, November 04, 2011, 06:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

Hey guys,

Just bought these off fleabay, but not having much experience of hard luggage I'm not sure what sort of panniers would fit them.

Can anyone enlighten me please?? It would be much appreciated. Then I can starting talking the missus into a dirty weekend away in the spring!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190597041324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

CoolHandLuke

It looks like Hepco & Becker fittings.

theclowncrusty

Hi, i second Lukes comment. These look like the hepco becker ones i found on a few websites but were never in stock. :(

http://www.motorbikesandparts.co.uk/hep ... 10383.html

copy and paste link into your browser to see what i was looking at. Do you have a link rail to go with them?
Crusty

Colonel Nikolai

Quote from: "theclowncrusty"Hi, i second Lukes comment. These look like the hepco becker ones i found on a few websites but were never in stock.

Thanks for the link. This winter I will weld this system up myself based on this picture!

For my givi 36 liter hard luggage:

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

GavD

Thanks Crusty,

Looking at your link and the photo the seller put on ebay, they don't seem to mount the same. There was no link bar in the photo, so I'll just have to see what turns up.

It looks like it'll be using the rack mounting holes, or maybe the 4 unused tapped holes I've found in the subframe (2 each side). So maybe I'll have to lose the rack when I fit them, hope not as I've got a Top Box already that I'd like to use.

I'll post again when they turn up.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S