News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Monday 3rd Rideout

Started by Badger, January 02, 2005, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

I know this is short notice but does anyone fancy a meet tomorrow. Depending on who's interested we could meet at Boxhill, Avebury, Ace cafe or Ogri cafe or open to suggestions. I will check back here later.
Growing Old Disgracefully

Mr Mistoffelees

Hi Badger,

Too short a notice for me I'm afraid - was granted my playtime by the better half today (out with Laguna Rat Pack).

Sorry, no way I can push for two days in a row  :(

All I need is a weeks notice (enough to earn some brownie points to exchange for free time).

:D
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

PaulBerg

Just used up all my credit today...so its walkies tomorrow.

However I am always interested in rideout suggestions around Surrey/Hants/Kent area. Most of the UK_Tiger ride-out stuff seems to be in Wales or Midelands, so Southern suggestions are most welcome....

Paul

SIBBO

Cant make tomorrow as i have to work but how bout same kind of thing this coming sunday?

Badger

I am going to Boxhill anyway and will be there at about 1:00pm.
Growing Old Disgracefully