News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

veterans day

Started by aeronca, November 11, 2011, 06:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

god bless our vet, and all those who serve. (and thanks ma and dad) :icon_salut
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fraser ross

paid my respects today, bishopbriggs. be there on sunday  :icon_salut

TigerTrax

I find there are very few in my circle of friends and customers that served. At one time it did not bother me. I never thought about it.
Recently I have..... not in a negative way but more-so  to understand.

There was a period of time when the military was NOT the option young men wanted... and for many good reasons. I always took the attitude that ( at least the people I know and are part of my circle of friends ) everyone SHOULD and has opportunity to contribute to their nations greatness in some way. Today, however, I see a HUGE migration to our military by young men and women who are true Patriots and ones we should be very proud.

Recently, while visiting Charleston, SC, Jane & I visited the Citidel military school. We sat and spoke with young men about what they wanted and about the Citidel. I am pleased to say there is genuine optimism and greatness within these young folks souls. What a great feeling! More-so than what I saw in the 1960's ... that's for certain.

So HAIL to the the Vets and those PATRIOTS who keep the light shining bright.  And God Bless those serving and those who will be stepping in to assume the posts.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

KuzzinKenny

Never forget the price paid for the freedom we enjoy !!

thought this would be well placed here......

http://www.fovantbadges.com/

:icon_salut

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

fraser ross

Well said KK," LEST WE FORGET"  :icon_salut