News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tyres again !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, November 12, 2011, 08:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Deal done  :thumbsup

went to Edin/Triumph today with me wheel and got a Michelin Anakee 2 fitted to it !! it has way more tread depth that the other tyres i was lookin at
and this is wat they had in stock  :D

so its back on the bike, speedo drive and spindle greased !!  :wink:

£95 fitted was less than gettin the tyre online and gettin it fitted somewhere, so me is happy !!

all i need now is a bit O time to go run it in  :)

KK

ps new tyre has 4.5 mm tread, measured with me micky moose gauge   :lol:

pps also put in me Ride-On tyre additive  :thumbsup
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Got out for 80Ml today when we got a break in the weather, it was torrential last nite  :shock:

i hate them spiky bits on new tyres so i usually cut them off  :roll: ( sad barstuard ) dont like a new tyre feelin squirmy as it dont do me confidence any good !! anyhoo, so far so good !!

there is weird noise comin off the front  :? anyone else noticed this with Anakee 2's ??

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

PeteH

Sooo, you want a road tyre that wont cup then get a blocky tyre that might :?:  :wink:

I`ve still got spikey bits on the rear Tourance even after thrashing it around Wales... if the rest of the tyres like the spikey bits it should last a while :wink:

As for the front feeling squirmy... it could be the change of tyre profile that your not used too or just a shite tyre :lol:

Roll on the warmer weather :)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour