News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie Tiger owner - needs rear shock help

Started by TigerRon, November 27, 2011, 09:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerRon

Hi, need some help on my 95' tiger. I just bought this Tiger about 2 weeks ago and am in the process of catching up on all the past due maintenance ( which was not a high priority for the last owner.) It has 30,650 miles on it, when I bought it.
BTW: I'm going through the Sticky list,,, great info, thanks..

The bike has not been riding very well and the rear shock has bottomed out several times in the last couple of rides I made.
I checked the pressure in the reservoir/cannister and it is at "0" PSI. What should the pressure be? And can I fill it with compressed air or does it require nitrogen?

thanks for any help you can give.

Ron
1995 Triumph Tiger
1994 BMW K75S
1985 Honda XR350R
1992 Honda XR 600

rf9rider

TigerRon

Great info. I really appreciate the fact that others who have the knowledge dont hesitate to share with those who have the will to learn. Hopefully I can return the favor in the future.
thanks ron
1995 Triumph Tiger
1994 BMW K75S
1985 Honda XR350R
1992 Honda XR 600

Bob Tosi

A very warm welcome to the Tiger world.  

I'm going through the almost same predicament only my rear suspension broke because of a crash in the dirt.  

Talk to Mustang, he's the man when it comes to Tigers. Good luck!
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"