News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Politically Incorrect

Started by Kill Switch, December 24, 2004, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Switch

You may not be aware but it is VERY politically incorrect here in the states to make any public pronouncement such as Merry Christmas.  

SO,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!    

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  

And I wish all you other folks a Merry Whatever!   And that is with absolutely no disrespect meant.

Everyone have a great holiday!

T_Phil

Quote from: "Kill Switch"You may not be aware but it is VERY politically incorrect here in the states to make any public pronouncement such as Merry Christmas.  

SO,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!    

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  

And I wish all you other folks a Merry Whatever!   And that is with absolutely no disrespect meant.

Everyone have a great holiday!

I think most of this PC bulshit comes from corporations that think they can make more money if they don't offend anybody.  So with a lot of disrespect to all those people.

MERRY CHRISTMASS to you too!!!!!

Phil

BP_LONDON

Merry Christmas all you great Tiger riders out there!!!

You know, the easiest way to offend a captive audience is to fart in a fully loaded lift.

PPPPPHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT! :oops: