News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First Triple digit weather for my triple

Started by Stitch, April 22, 2012, 04:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch

104 F today (40C) in Phoenix for this fine Saturday.....first one of the year and many more to come.

Have to stay hydrated and ride with a mesh jacket so I am reasonably cool when I am moving. Thinking about soaking a t-shirt to wear underneath and may buy a "camelback" style canteen for the ride home. Dont know if a bottle holder would fit some where on the bars or else? A drawback for the back pack canteen is that the drinking tube needs to be kept clean and can be a pain in the backside to keep clean (so I have heard).

Any words of wisdom for hot weather riding?
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

Mustang

lil playmate cooler strapped to the rear rack full of ice with a water bladder inside .
ice cold water any time you want  :wink:

JetdocX

Also, fill your camel back with ice cubes then fill the rest of the space with water.  Cold water anytime you want it.  It makes a HUGE difference in comfort, attitude and awareness. :wink:
From parts unknown.

aeronca

dont listen to jetdocx, you need to ride shirtless, and put baby oil all over your skin, and drink booz heavily. :XXsunsmile
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!