News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger stuff

Started by newmanr19, December 25, 2004, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newmanr19

These all came off a 2002 955i.

Triumph Factory Gel Seat (front) $150

Cee Baily Windshield (version 2) wider and taller then stock (6in taller) $100

Black leather Bagster Tank cover and Bag. The cover is black with silver stripes and it fits very nicely.  The bag attaches to cover via hooks sewn on to the cover. The bag is expandable and comes with rain cover. I think the bag is the Delta model; it's about 8.5 liter in size. $250 for the set

Factory mud guard; front and rear - never opened - $40 for the set

All the items are in perfect condition. No scratches, scuffs or any signs of wear; they have only been in use for a couple of months. Prices don't include shipping.

I'll sell everything as a package if anyone is interested. $500 for the lot.

Items are located in Washington state

thanks

Patrick the Scot

Are you selling extra Tiger stuff or are selling out, i.e. are you selling your Tiger as well?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

newmanr19

Tiger is sold; as is the windsheild

Seat and mudguards were sold but buyer backed out;

I'll take $130 for the seat; $225 for the Bagster cover and bag; $35 for the mudguard

abell

I'm interested in the seat - drop me a line.

mailto:abell955@comcast.net">abell955@comcast.net

Cheers.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

zombie

Hey adam the seat is the dog's dangly bits and you won't be disappointed, I got the gel seat on mine and love it and I bought the above windshield, chat to ya later mate

mick

abell

Cheers Mick - I haven't had a chance to have a problem with the stock one yet (thanks to the lovely weather), but I know I'll want the gel seat in the long run.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

newmanr19

Quote from: "newmanr19"Tiger is sold; as is the windsheild

I'll take $130 for the seat; $225 for the Bagster cover and bag; $35 for the mudguard

still have these available.  I'll offer free shipping (up to $25) I am near Seattle so $25 should cover about 75% of the US

Steps

Quote from: "newmanr19"

still have these available.  I'll offer free shipping (up to $25) I am near Seattle so $25 should cover about 75% of the US

If you'll ship me the front & rear mudguard for $30, I'd take them.  email w/ details, if you want:

mailto:frozenbeanz@msn.com">frozenbeanz@msn.com
\'01 Tiger - Black

\'01 Bonneville

\'76 Sportster

\"Life does not stop and start for your convenience, you miserable piece of shit\"

newmanr19

Quote from: "Steps"
Quote from: "newmanr19"

If you'll ship me the front & rear mudguard for $30, I'd take them.  email w/ details, if you want:

mailto:frozenbeanz@msn.com">frozenbeanz@msn.com

no thanks; they are still in the bag new; the set will run you around $60 from the dealer and I'm already offering to foot the bill for the shipping

ridin gaijin

2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

g-man

To, newmanr19,  I would like to take the mudgards off your hands, as long as they fit an 05' tiger.  Please send to: Gary Lindley P.O. bx. 1681 Hailey ID. 83333 USA. e-mail    mailto:glindley@velocitus.net">glindley@velocitus.net  35.00 is a good deal, Thanks, g-man.

daddystarr

How much for just the bagster tank cover?  I really like my Wolfman tankbag.

Or, if you come down a bit I guess I would consider both.  How mucha re those new?
http://elegantcode.com

01 Tigger

77 XT500

94 GSPD (Sold)

hholties

Hello,

Do you still have your gel budy and your backster

Do you know ath the kost are iff you ship them to holland ?

hendrik