News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Euro

Started by Spud, December 04, 2011, 01:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

The European Union and the Euro is a gigantic experiment. So I'm all in favour of another experiment. The one where we, the UK, leave the EU and go it on our own. As a last resort we could join with Norway in their little, mini trade community, the EFTA.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

What we have, and have  retained, is the ability to manage the value of our currency to suit our predicament which is why our credit rating is not under threat. The eurozone countries are having their credit rating reviewed because thay don't have that flexibility.

The UKIP man said  we've left the Titanic and are now in a lifeboat. Time to see if we can row.......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

zombie2

What bothers me the most is the euro commision , an unelected bunch of beauracrats who seem bent on regulating the crap out of everything.
There is no end in sight to the regulations they seem intent on forcing down peoples throats.
Day-glo riding gear , type approval , H.P. restrictions and so on.
Them euro types just take the fun out of everything of course it's for your own safety, the commision really has a hair across it's arse about bikes.
Anyone remember Bangemann and his war against bikers.

Sin_Tiger

What bothers me about the Eurocrats is somebody has to pay their salaries and grossly inflated expenses and that's us, whether we are in the Euro zone or not :evil:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"What bothers me about the Eurocrats is somebody has to pay their salaries and grossly inflated expenses and that's us, whether we are in the Euro zone or not :evil:

+1

Latest madness?  You won't be able to say water re-hydrates because it can't be proven beyond doubt.  As if anyone cares  :roll:

Europe is in crisis and yet still paying idiots like these to come up with such bollocks.  A scythe to the whole dept would be a good start...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

+1 goan yersel Jeremy  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint