News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New member got a 'Girly' and loves her.

Started by NZDeano, November 17, 2011, 04:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZDeano

Hi guy's. I first posted a few days ago., and was asking about the 955 vs 1050, and what is a Girly? Thanks for all your replies.

So I got a beautiful little black 2003 955. It was a one owner with 11,000km. It is like new with the assembly paint still on it. it was purchased in Italy and transported to NZ. The first ride was 350km in the middle of a stormy wild night going up through our local alpine pass. What a blast. What a bike, I love it already and you know that feeling when something fits like a glove. It feels familiar somehow. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Tiger 955 (in black)
Triumph Scrambler
Moto Guzzi EV
BSA M20
Yamaha XT 400

Yukon

Congratulations on your new purchase. Nothing but smiles yet to come.

Mustang

more like shit eating grins .....................

Advwannabe

Hey Deano, congrats on your new ride.

Circumstances with my work sometimes mean its a week or two between rides on my old Tigger.

The only time I ever think about selling it is when I'm not riding it. As soon as you get to spend a few hours in the saddle it's "What was I thinking!"

CHeers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "NZDeano"Hi guy's. I first posted a few days ago., and was asking about the 955 vs 1050, and what is a Girly? Thanks for all your replies.

So I got a beautiful little black 2003 955. It was a one owner with 11,000km. It is like new with the assembly paint still on it. it was purchased in Italy and transported to NZ. The first ride was 350km in the middle of a stormy wild night going up through our local alpine pass. What a blast. What a bike, I love it already and you know that feeling when something fits like a glove. It feels familiar somehow. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sound great:!:

How's about some pics :?:  :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

zadok_oz

Sounds like an awesome buy. Mines an '03 with 118,000km on it! You have many more years of enjoyment out of that beauty! :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

NZDeano

Quote from: "zadok_oz"Sounds like an awesome buy. Mines an '03 with 118,000km on it! You have many more years of enjoyment out of that beauty! :D

Yeah dude, thanxs for that. I am really getting a buzz out of the number of bikes on here with good km's on them, including yours. And after reading the motor overhaul posts, I think that with the help of a good mate I could do that. A grin from ear to ear.
Tiger 955 (in black)
Triumph Scrambler
Moto Guzzi EV
BSA M20
Yamaha XT 400

Chad

bring on the pics :D ive still got a couple of months till i get mine the petticoat government has declared that i have to finish my project bike in the garage before i can have the tiger :lol: ive just gotta lover her for that :D
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

NZDeano

Quote from: "Chad"bring on the pics :D ive still got a couple of months till i get mine the petticoat government has declared that i have to finish my project bike in the garage before i can have the tiger :lol: ive just gotta lover her for that :D

Hey Chad, hang in there buddy, it will be so worth it. Even sweeter if the other half actually approves eh!
Pictures, YES, been very slack on that dept. You have prompted me to get my act together, and I will as soon as it stops raining. Promise!
Tiger 955 (in black)
Triumph Scrambler
Moto Guzzi EV
BSA M20
Yamaha XT 400

Chad

good man i will hold you to that :D
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida