News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Google ??

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 15, 2011, 01:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

anyone else havin trouble with google at the mo ??

i'm just gettin a blank page  :?

thats .co.uk and .com  :?

seams to have crashed  :shock:

what are we gony do now !! what are we gony do now !!  :?

Q8 !!

KK

ps or is it me puter thats playin up again ??
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"ps or is it me puter thats playin up again ??

Tis you, lad. Just 'Googled' you, and got more than was required  :D

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Bixxer Bob

Damn, couldn't resist it. I've been compromised  :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

It was some kind O browser bug thingy called WEBHP  :x

but it looks like alls well at the mo  :)

KK

ps Quote ( Tis you, lad. Just 'Googled' you, and got more than was required )

Cosmo

the videos aint me  :oops: honest !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Dunstan

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"anyone else havin trouble with google at the mo ??

i'm just gettin a blank page  :?

thats .co.uk and .com  :?

seams to have crashed  :shock:

what are we gony do now !! what are we gony do now !!  :?

Q8 !!

KK

ps or is it me puter thats playin up again ??

Having trouble with google: Why do the websites change even before i press enter?
So, when I'm searching something up, before I have even pressed enter it searches for stuff and it keeps changing once I add more words. It's soo annoying and it didn't do this before. The only reason I can think of is because I changed the keyboard language (in the control panel) to Japanese but that would hardly make a difference.
Also, another question. I go to tool and colours and click it so the visited sites are blue as well but they don't turn blue again? I even saved it so it would be blue and when I click open the box, it says that the visited sites are blue but they aren't. >_>
Please help, that'd be great! ;)

Timbox2

Quote from: "Dunstan"Having trouble with google: Why do the websites change even before i press enter?
So, when I'm searching something up, before I have even pressed enter it searches for stuff and it keeps changing once I add more words. It's soo annoying and it didn't do this before. ...................

Its called Instant Prediction, you can turn it off in settings if you want, thats the Google settings not the browser settings
2016 Tiger Sport