News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For sale Triumph clear lens arrow indicators. ST or Tiger

Started by Tigertriple, August 10, 2011, 02:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

£50.00 plus £4.99 p&p for all four. This is less than half the retail price.

I have for sale a set of 4 Genuine Triumph ST arrow indicators. They have clear lenses and orange bulbs. The stem fitting is identical to that of the standard 06 955 Tiger. They are as new and only a couple of months old. Please note that the rear indicators stick out a little further that than standard Tiger ones. On my Tiger the rear left indicator rubbed against the panniers which were mounted on a Givi rack. This may not be a problem with standard panniers. They measure 115mm in length from fixing plate to arrow point.

I would prefer to sell them all together, however I may consider selling them in pairs.

My asking price for all four is £50.00 plus £4.99 postage and packaging. They will be shipped by Royal Mail recorded delivery within the UK.

Here are a couple of photos of them fitted,

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

I still have this set of arrow indicators for sale. Any takers?  :D

thetolleyman

Tiger 955i

Tigertriple

Quote from: "thetolleyman"Ship to US?

Sorry, UK shipping only on these due to them being fragile.  :cry:

Cos

Hmmmm...i wonder if a set of these'll fit on the back of a 955 Daytona.