News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aesdj

First things first, lets get some idea's of the best date for the meet.

So people don't have to read all the posts here's the info you'll need if you want to come.

Date = Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd July

Camping  = <!-- m -->http://www.masonscampsite.co.uk/<!-- m -->
£10 p/n + £2.50 booking fee. Min 2 nights. Deposit £20. This price is not on the web-site so ring and tell them your from TigerTriple.com

Local Pub = <!-- m -->http://www.craven-cruckbarn.co.uk/<!-- m -->
Please tell me if you want a meal. Don't forget to double you meal ammount if you are bringing someone with you.
aesdj = 2 meals
aesdj = 4 meals
aesdj = 2 meals (Saturday only) and so on.

Saturday ride out = 10am start -5/6 pm finish.
This may change after I've ridden the route I've got planned (roughtly 120 - 150 miles). I've got a ford for us to ride through (puddle  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) but I'm trying to find a better one.

aesdj

Just posted in the other thread asking people to now use this thread for anything to do with the meet,cheers.

Bixxer Bob

I'm guessing that's June:?:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I hope so.

100% have voted for June 2nd  :hello2  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

I voted 2nd.  In truth, any is good currently.  If we do 2/3 then there is the 4th, a bank hol, to get yourself home.  :wink:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aesdj

Sorry guys that I didn't put a month down but the previous meets have been in July so I tuck it that the meets are always going to be in July.  If people would prefer a different month then just say and we'll go with the majority, also the dates are a Saturday.

Nick Calne

Danger: Choas at work. :wink:

Bixxer Bob

So we acidentally have a 100% vote for the wrong day ?

Bear in mind guys, the whole world (well, Tiger world anyway) is watching.... :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Any date in July is ok for me, so i`m not voting
Can`t a mod edit the poll to read July?

aesdj

Does it show that I don't post very often  :oops:

Sin_Tiger

June is the only time I'm back  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

C'mon guys, we gotta get Sin to this one...

Mustang

:wink: sorted

now with July added

all dates are  Saturday's

Sin_Tiger

Thanks guys  :lol:

I'll spring for the beer  8)  how about that for incentive / bribery?

Bixxer Bob

Wife informs me that 2 Jun is the start of the 4 days of celbration for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee so it might be hard to fix anything that weekend. :?