News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Quote from: "rf9rider"So, has anyone actually booked anything yet?

Not me.

Jason, do we need to book anything? Or can you go in and tell them what's going on? Or????????????
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Errrrrr,  .....   I was joking about the motorhome, but the site's only a few minutes from friends of Mrs BB so she's coming too and she doesn't do tents so I'm booked on a premium field plot with leccy for her hairdryer  :oops:

Like I said the first time.. :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "aesdj"I've been in touch with both the pub and camp site and the pub is fine about the numbers but it would help if they know before hand how many per night would like a meal.The campsite also said its fine but with it being in high season its a minimum of 2 nights.For one person in a tent it is £10 p/n and for 2 in a tent its £17 p/n.This includes all the facilities which to be honest I think we'll only need the showers.They will need £20 depoist per booking which can be done on line or over the phone.If people can say if this is ok or not  then we'll go with majority.

Prefer this price to the book online price :!:  :shock:

Can we organize this as a group booking aesdj :?:  :?
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

I paid £54 for two people for 2 nights in my motorhome inc electric .... works out at £13.50 a head  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aesdj

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"
Quote from: "aesdj"I've been in touch with both the pub and camp site and the pub is fine about the numbers but it would help if they know before hand how many per night would like a meal.The campsite also said its fine but with it being in high season its a minimum of 2 nights.For one person in a tent it is £10 p/n and for 2 in a tent its £17 p/n.This includes all the facilities which to be honest I think we'll only need the showers.They will need £20 depoist per booking which can be done on line or over the phone.If people can say if this is ok or not  then we'll go with majority.

I've been onto the web site and the price does seem to be different (£12 p/n + £2.50 booking fee)  from what she told me (£10 p/n all in). I've rung her tonight but there closed so I've left a message for her to contact me. Blacktiger, last time I spoke to them (January) she said there was no rush as it was so early but I think the sooner we book the better. I do intended poping in once the bike's back on the road (1st April) just to show that we won't rape and pilage the place  :lol: . As they want a deposit (2 nights min) off of everyone it makes sense for everyone to book there own place so Mat I don't think we'll beable to do a group booking. I'll tell her that people will use our web site name when booking so she can keep track of numbers and plan things. I'll posted what she's said as soon as.

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I paid £54 for two people for 2 nights in my motorhome inc electric .... works out at £13.50 a head  :D

Was going to ride up with you, is Mrs Bixer driving the motorhome up and you ride the Tiger?  :)

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "aesdj"

I've been onto the web site and the price does seem to be different (£12 p/n + £2.50 booking fee)  from what she told me (£10 p/n all in). I've rung her tonight but there closed so I've left a message for her to contact me. Blacktiger, last time I spoke to them (January) she said there was no rush as it was so early but I think the sooner we book the better. I do intended poping in once the bike's back on the road (1st April) just to show that we won't rape and pilage the place  :lol: . As they want a deposit (2 nights min) off of everyone it makes sense for everyone to book there own place so Mat I don't think we'll beable to do a group booking. I'll tell her that people will use our web site name when booking so she can keep track of numbers and plan things. I'll posted what she's said as soon as.

:iagree Sounds like a plan  :!:

Just let us know how they want to play it and then we can get things sorted :icon_salut
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Quote from: "aesdj"

:iagree Sounds like a plan  :!:

Just let us know how they want to play it and then we can get things sorted :icon_salut

Yep.

rf9rider

Anyone making a list of who is actually going?

blacktiger

Quote from: "rf9rider"Anyone making a list of who is actually going?

List = blacktiger

Nick Calne

List = blacktiger, nickcalne
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Wot, making the list or actually going? :?

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Who's going:-
List = blacktiger,  nickcalne,                                                                               Mat-tiger1

aesdj

Who's going:-
List = blacktiger, nickcalne, Mat-tiger1, aesdj

NeilD

Quote from: "aesdj"Who's going:-
j

List =
blacktiger,
nickcalne,
 Mat-tiger1,
aesdj
NeilD