News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i fuel pump quick disconnects

Started by nortonbrian, February 24, 2012, 04:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nortonbrian

Reading about the problems with the cheap plastic fuel disconnects on the girlies, I purchased the necessary replacement metal parts to replace them. On removing the black left side trim panel I see that my bike has only one  curved steel tube attached to the inspection plate. Is this an upgrade,factory  modification or?
Thanks

Brian

iansoady

If yours is the cast wheel model, the fuel system is different and AFAIK doesn't need its connectors changed.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

amschnellsten

Quote from: "nortonbrian"Reading about the problems with the cheap plastic fuel disconnects on the girlies, I purchased the necessary replacement metal parts to replace them. On removing the black left side trim panel I see that my bike has only one  curved steel tube attached to the inspection plate. Is this an upgrade,factory  modification or?
Thanks

Brian
If you don't need them I do.

Timbox2

Quote from: "iansoady"If yours is the cast wheel model, the fuel system is different and AFAIK doesn't need its connectors changed.

Ians right, from approx 2004 model year on(Most cast wheel, but not all), there is only the 1 fuel pipe, no mod required.
2016 Tiger Sport