News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

*SOLD* Slightly damaged "Ma's" Engine Guard

Started by nd4spd, March 26, 2012, 02:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

The Ma's type guards are no longer available - at least that I can find. The engine guard is damaged on the right side only from a low speed low side.  You can see the ground down portion in pic.  The other damage to the right side is the the lower stamped steel flat section is bent and the unit is slightly twisted when mounted at the front and lower points.  It does not line up w/ the rear mounting point - off by approx. 1".  The left side is undamaged and fits perfectly.  Anyone w/ some good metal fabricating/welding skills would be able to fix - those skills I do not have.   These came off an '05 Girly. Selling both sides as is.  Asking $50.00 plus shipping in ConUS only please.  THX!

Putts255

I would be on these like a fat kid on the last brownie if I did not buy my  fehling bars last year.  

Not easy to find these at all.  Good price!  Good Luck!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

dj_squelch

please consider shipping to Canada.  If you do I'll take them!

nd4spd

Canada would be OK - I should check on the shipping cost.  Please give me your address and I will check the postage and let you know - then you can decide if you still want them...  Thanks!

Mark

dj_squelch