News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

PDolier - anyone fitted one to a steamer?

Started by akendall1966, January 28, 2012, 07:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akendall1966

If so where did you put the pump / reservoir thingy, I just can't see a good spot for it to go.
----AK-----

MarkShelley

Hi Adrian,
On their website they show the reservoir cable tied to the rear subframe and the control under the seat. That should work shouldn`t it?
http://www.pdoiler.co.uk/spare%20parts.htm
This ole World keeps spinning round, it`s a wonder tall trees aint layin down.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Honda MT50/C90 Hybrid racing moped!
Yamaha DT50MX

akendall1966

Yes - but the only space where it could go on a steamer on the subframe is next to the exhaust. Concerned the the heat will kill it in time.

Might have to go in-board onto the undertray, it will get platered with crap but less of two evile compared to heat for the exhaust.
----AK-----

TripleTragic

I have my Cameleon oiler in a similar place(on the subframe).  It has been ok so far ~10k mi.
Good things come in Threes

akendall1966

Tucked it into the undertray behind the strengthaning plate on the subframe in the end, at least means the filling tube can poked up between the tray and subframe, so it is under the seat in a reasonbly clean place.
----AK-----