News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Tiger FS - sold!

Started by ackme, November 26, 2011, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ackme

SOLD!

The Girly must go:

21,100+ miles. Never given me any problems but I have a hankering for a smaller bike. I am the second owner and have had it since late 2008 and have put 19,000 of those miles on it. First owner thought he would get into touring but after one trip in 3 years decided to sell.

A few farkles:
Seat has been re-worked by Spenser - Great Day to Ride - it is very comfortable.
Square Deals mirror extenders
lowered footpegs by Mustang :thumbsup
Datel voltage meter - never have had any Stator/RR issues - reads 13.5v and above under power.
Rear Brake light flasher

It came with:
heated grips
Touratech engine guards
LED cockpit indicator lamps
12v accessory plug
Triumph center stand
Triumph tank bag
Sports Screen (stock windshield included)
19T front sprocket (stock 18T included)
Factory panniers (RS has a repaired crack in the bottom)

The battery is a year and half old. The front tire is a Conti Road Attack with 6K mi. on it. The rear caught a nail in Sept so I tried a Shinko 705 (radial). It has about 1200 mi. on it. It also got a new radiator cap this spring when the old one started puking (common problem). I will also throw in a factory shop manual and a Haynes manual.

The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

ackme

Still for sale!  Don't taze my post yet bro!   :shock:

I have a couple of nibbles for trades for a DR650 but nothing firm yet.  It's a slow market for middle aged bikes, I guess.  Especially with all these Denver bikes for sale.  What's up with that?   :icon_scratch

ackme
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

bltigerden

Quote from: "ackme"Still for sale!  Don't taze my post yet bro!   :shock:

I have a couple of nibbles for trades for a DR650 but nothing firm yet.  It's a slow market for middle aged bikes, I guess.  Especially with all these Denver bikes for sale.  What's up with that?   :icon_scratch

ackme

PM sent... would like to see!  I am here in Denver.

Thanks,

Bob

yenool

Dangit - I just joined and am looking at these "Girlies" as I see they're referred to.  The BRG color is just something else!  Glad you got yours sold but sorry I was too late.