News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For The Brits On Here

Started by Chris Canning, January 05, 2012, 08:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Brit/Man"
Quote from: "Chris Canning"Any of the UK guys have European medical cover,we have used aunty Carol for some years on an annual policy,but they've changed horses and the policy isn't so good and dearer,any offers.

As we in the UK are part of the EU :D you don't need any  European medical cover, how ever I work in an A&E Dep in Germany and if you come to us you still have to pay a Depossit of € 50-100 for norm A&E work and € 1000-2000 if we have to put you on a ward, till the cash boy's work out if you Med cover will pay  :evil:, but that's just us.

hope this helps Joe

Your missing the point  :D who's going to fly me home,it's the mistake so many make getting fixed up is one thing getting home is another hence the insurance.

Moorso

Nationwide account holders get free worldwide travel and medical insurance.
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Timbox2

Quote from: "Moorso"Nationwide account holders get free worldwide travel and medical insurance.

I would read the small print , many will wash their hands of you if the word MOTORCYCLE comes into it.
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

You can just imagine the phone converation.

Hello I'm just enquiring about my free medical insurance
Yes sir were are you
In Germany with a broken leg in plaster after falling off my bike can you fly me home
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brit/Man

[/quote]

Your missing the point  :D who's going to fly me home,it's the mistake so many make getting fixed up is one thing getting home is another hence the insurance.[/quote]

Ups sorry :lol: Ok as I live and work here in Germany I do Medi Evac with our ADAC = Brit AA try them for about € 60-80 thay will fly me back from any were that's not a war zone and it last's for one year,
hope this helps Joe

Ps my writing is only crap as I faild my 11+ :cry:  but I am Brit :D
So you all know why my english is so bad, I faild my 11+(WGAF) but I'am doing OK in life :-)

I`am to old too die young.

Don`t dream of the past,
Don`t dwell on the future,
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift.