News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Tiger 955i FS - Atlanta

Started by srelegante2, February 23, 2012, 02:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srelegante2

Fantastic Roulette Green Tiger up for sale! $5995

I have put 10k glorious miles on this bike, most of which was a cross country tour last year. The bike has been as far north as Montana and west to California. The big Tiger has a commanding presence on the road that is unlike any bike I have ever owned before. If you are not familiar with this model, it is a three cylinder, 955cc powerplant that produces linear torque from the twist of the throttle to redline, far more than it's German rival the 1200 GS BMW. The power is not for the timid, or new riders. This bike has 37,000 miles and these motors are known easily for 100k and over.

You will have a hard time finding a Tiger more ready for Alaska or Tierra del Fuego than this one. The buyer of this bike can get on, turn the key and go-it is that ready. To list some of the work done on this bike:

1) ATV-wide handlbars and new gel grips
 2) New clutch cable
 3) New tires-Michellin Anankee on the front and Pirelli Scorpion on the rear
 4) Chain and sprockets replaced (18 tooth and 19 tooth front sprockets)
 5) New regulator/rectifier
 6) New battery
 7) New halogen bulbs in the front
 8) Laminar lip
 9) Corbin seat
 10) Forks prepped by Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock with new springs and emulators
 11) New Hagon shock with upgraded spring and stock spring installed by Traxxion Dynamics as well
 12) New, washable foam air filter and new spark plugs installed, brake fluid flushed and new pads
 13) Upgraded fuel fittings and lines
 14) Radiator guard and oil cooler guards installed
 15) Engine guards by Hepco Becker from Germany

The Tiger has a clear title.

More pics at http://pix.kg/p/5488303380103%3A614766496/scl

The Tiger comes with all three hard bags, and a service manual as well.

Try me at seven seven zero 572 4695.

Putts255

Don't know why but I have always liked this color.  

I am e-mailing the link to my brother who lives in Atlanta.  Never know you may get a call from him.  

Paul
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

srelegante2

Sounds good Paul!

Your brother is welcome to look at the Tiger anytime....unless of course I am riding it..which is frequently!

SE

Zsolt

Hey there,
I was wondering if there is a chance that you would sell the seat separately.
Thanks,
Zsolt

737captain

I am the proud new owner of this great bike. I picked her up on Tuesday and drove her home and 475 miles and 7 and 1/2 hours later she was settling in to her new lair.

Curt, thank you for an easy and honest transaction.

Sin_Tiger

Congratulations and welcome, glad to see you posting and keeping her in the family.

She can go faster you know :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

congrats and welcome aboard 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!