News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Muc Off deal

Started by Tigertriple, February 22, 2012, 01:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I found this by chance today and as I thought it's a good deal I added the link for anyone that's interested.

http://www.mandp.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=901548
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

NeilD

Good spot  :)  just ordered some... I seem to use it mostly on my cars wheels...  8)  :oops:

KuzzinKenny

i should have got me some O that  :( went out for me first ride today ( Ben Lewers )  :roll: where else !! came back though Fife and i think they've just plowed every field today    :shock: Tigger started the day Orange and finished the day brown   :(

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

iansoady

I've only used it once and it made my engine covers go dull. Gone back to Jizer now.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

NeilD

must admit I never used to use it as it left a bit of a haze on black bits on the TBS.. seems fine though on the Tiger (and my Minis wheels  :D ).. think its important to make sure the bike is cold, hose it down first and dont leave the muc off on there for for than 5 mins max..  for proper grubby greasy bits I still revert to paraffin  :)