News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Reno's Freedom Cycle to open new store in Las Vegas

Started by MikeBenzon, March 22, 2012, 06:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeBenzon

Freedom Cycle of Reno is opening a new store in Las Vegas. They have been super good people to buy and deal with for me. I just purchased my third Triumph from them.
They are a Triumph dealer
Mike Benzon
Burney CA
00 Suzuki DRZ 400S
05 Triumph Tiger Lucifer Orange
08 Harley Ultra Classic Anniversary Copper

http://fast87.smugmug.com/

JetdocX

I'll give them a bump.  They were always good to me. :D
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

:icon_scratch  :sign13  do they rent Triumphs?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

jnutiger

A great family owned operation.  I gave them 12 hours heads up that I would be flying into Reno to look at a 2006 Tiger, and would they be able to do a pre-purchase inspection as well as the 6000 mile scheduled maintenance. They said Yes.  The next morning when the doors opened, they put me at the front of the line.  By 1:30 that afternoon I was on my new bike heading home.  They even boxed up a spare set of panniers and shipped them out for me.  I sure wish more businesses where like them.  It's a pisser that they are now 2000 miles away.
2006 Tiger

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger":icon_scratch  :sign13  do they rent Triumphs?

Wish they did.
Could hire one out, make a change from the Dodge Viper i usually get  :lol: