News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Roulette green paint

Started by piggydude, January 13, 2005, 12:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piggydude

Strange request this, but maybe someone out there will know...

what's the paint code for roulette green, and any idea where I could buy some or get some made up for use with a compressor/spray gun? I want to spray a few accessories and a helmet.

I'm in south-east England by the way!

Thanks in advance

Jim

piggydude

Thanks for that.

Cheers

Jim

whoa

Hey piggydude, depending on how much area you need to cover, these paint shops can give you the paint in a rattle can.  Unless you already have (or have access to) a spray rig.

btw, do you really dig that green?  The 01 I just bought is roulette green and I'm wondering if it will grow on me.  I keep thinking it must be a safer color cause it does tend to stand out.

Good luck, post back how your paint project goes.  I'm curious how home helmet paint jobs turn out.

piggydude

Hi whoa

Yeah, roulette green is beginning to grow on me. I got my bike second hand so realistically had little choice in the colour - the extra equipment sold it to me really. However, the green seem to be very visible and the family all like it.

Regarding the paint, I've got my own compressor so will probably use that. I've found a local shop which will sell me 1/2 litre for £17, which I guess is OK.

I'll let you know how the crash helmet goes - like your Roof by the way.

Cheers

Jim