News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TigerTrax Takes a Ride . . .

Started by TigerTrax, March 28, 2012, 03:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I will be leaving Omaha, NEbraska 3rd week of June dropping down
thru Western Kansas, across Southern Colorado over to Mesa Verde area;
Then across New Mexico into N Arizona / Utah to see Monument Valley.

From there... up into Utah and back into Colorado..... ride some passes
and have a grand hurrah at Pikes Peak.

Anyone want to meet up along the way: lunch, dinner, BS, ... let me know.
I'll post more solid itinerary shortly. Leaving a few days after Father's Day.

PS: Lil Jason out of KC may be joining me part of the trip.

In my opinion... this is how a STREAK should be... quick meet . . . move-on! Tigers are loners...
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

Quote from: "TigerTrax"quick meet . . . move-on! Tigers are loners...
whole Lotta truth right there ........
my most memorable rides have been thousands of miles with just me and me tigger !

brad1098

Tigertrax,  We will be in Albuquerque somewhere around June 18-22, possibly longer.  Have a place for you to stay if it works for you.  Planning on heading to southern Colorado after we are finished in ABQ.  I will know more the closer we get to June!!
02 black-Lorna

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "TigerTrax". . . move-on! Tigers are loners...

You said it Brother  8)  the first time I heard of this forum I didn't really get it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Is that another way of saying "Billy no-mates"  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Montek

in the showlow/pinetop arizona area.  If ya make it this way will meet up and ride a bit with you if possible

Monte
Big cats are faster