News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Honda Crossrunner

Started by robxxxx, April 06, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robxxxx

Anyone had a test ride? I keep looking at them and the Tiger 800 as a possible replacement for the Girly in my life.

Bixxer Bob

Not ridden one but reports are that the CROSSDRESSER is tubine smooth,, but it would be, it's a Honda  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

You need to read this weeks MCN there's no stone unturned  :roll: ,they didn't do the 800 but that don't count anyway  :wink:

robxxxx

I will try grab a copy this weekend. The online MCN review suggests that its not a bad bike. But then with that proven VFR engine that's not a total surprise. Seems to be a lot of offers on them at the moment, 0% finance and luggage to boot. Wonder if the dealers are struggling to flog em'

kraftykarper

As most bikers do, I keep thinking of the "next" bike. I was set on the new Tiger 800, but I keep looking at the Tiger 1050.

The 1050 panniers let it down a litttle, but its a lovely machine.

I guess the only way is a test ride for a few hours.....

A bike has to excite you, sound and look good as well.

Triumphs do stand out from the crowd, and there is that sweet triple, crackle and burble...

Sin_Tiger

Honda seems to be lost in the wilderness at the moment,IMHO, seen nothing that would raise an eyebrow, other than a what the F type.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

robxxxx

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Honda seems to be lost in the wilderness at the moment,IMHO, seen nothing that would raise an eyebrow, other than a what the F type.

I might even suggest that you apply that to most manufacturers.  But then, have we just got complacent? Or worse still, we are no longer their target market?