News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - Crash bars for '06 Tiger

Started by nd4spd, February 26, 2012, 05:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

I'm looking for a set of crash bars for my '06 Tiger.  Anyone have recommendations on which ones to stay away from..? I've seen a few from the UK - the shipping is a killer...  THX!

zadok_oz

If you search the forums, I think you will find this covered. I went for the Fehling bars delivered from Germany. A lot cheaper than what I could get in Oz.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

TigerTrax

Well...

Your crash bars: At one time you could buy a set for about $230 - $260 ...... BOING! The only ones left will run about $500 ! I'd be careful!

I have a set of Ma's: No Longer Available  
Thunderbike . . pucker-up . . . $536 Shazba!
You may be able to find some in UK . .

I think everyone else has bowed out by now.

Get a big pipe, have it bent; Pull the tank; Weld the top to the frame;
bolt the bottom . . . . somewhere!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Putts255

I got the fehling bars directly from the factory for less than $300 delivered to my door.  Took them 4 weeks to get here but they were new and easy to install.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

jnutiger

Can't tell you what to stay away from.  However, I can tell you that the Touratech bars have served me well and would not hesitate to buy them again.  See link below.

http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/1450 ... -thru-2006
2006 Tiger