News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger Article

Started by Patrick the Scot, January 15, 2005, 06:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmax

tri99sprint

are you a tiger man or sprint man (web name)

only im going to sell the tiger for a sprint st.

so any info on the sprint would be good.

tri99sprint

Actually, I have both. A 99 SprintST and a 2004 Tiger. If you like, you can PM me off-list and I will happy to answer any ST questions.

"tri99sprint@comcast.net"
Chuck

ArizonaKid

Prescott, Sedona?  I'll be there. . .
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

ridin gaijin

Patrick el Scot--I got the mag too and thought the review was kind of shallow, especially for a cover story. He kept saying how unsuited the Tiger is for dirt; but it didn't seem like he actually tried it there. It also seemed a poor job of editing to include the big 3 (GS, KTM, Tiger) without much cross-reference.

On Sedoa, I'm in...but only via 2ndary and tertiary roads. Planned my route through the northern NM mountains, across the Continental Divide up there, then cross into AZ near Fort Desperation (or whatever), then through the Navajo Nation till Flagstaff. At Flagstaff onto the secondary road to Sedona...been there once, pretty. Figure it'll take me two days to get there, I hate interstates whilst riding. Wanna hook up?
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...