News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

my Girly so far

Started by Chad, April 26, 2012, 12:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

so due to the impending back operation , ive not had to much time to get stuff done and only had two decent days riding , but have to say im so happy with this bike and the amount of bang it delivers for such little buck :D

i already had a couple of odds and ends hanging around in my man cave so they were applied
 so on went a set of RoxRisers and heated grips and i knocked up a mount for my garmin zumo so the office looks like this at the mo  :D

and after a clumsy moment in the garage i cracked the screen :oops:  :oops:

so after much Grovelling to the petticoat government a palmer screen was ordered  :wink:

and so far best of all i found that a titainuim Remus end can i had sitting on a shelf from my africa twin was Generic so i sorted a link pipe from remus for the Tiger that arrived the day before ii was due in hospital so much to SWMBOs amusement  i shot out to the garage and fitted it  :D  :D  :D

Ten minutes later the can was on and she was singing :lol: and looking like this 8)

well the hard part now is waiting till im fit enough to ride tick follows tock eh :wink:  :lol: i cant wait to here her singing properly :D
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Ironhorse

Looks Great, you have a real incentive to get well, eh?

daveb

looking good,

nice can, how does the pannier sit with the Remus end can? just for a future plan I got  :lol:

Chad

sits sweet as the remus is slightly more compact than the STD can  :D

BigDan

Looks awesome mate!
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

AK Tiger

Why is the speedo calibrated in MPH if you're located in teh UK??
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

rf9rider

Quote from: "AK Tiger"Why is the speedo calibrated in MPH if you're located in teh UK??

Coz we still use MPH

The EU  hasn`t forced us to change to KMH just yet................. :lol:

Chad

Tis true , one of the last things we are holding onto with cold dead fingers :D

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Chad"Tis true , one of the last things we are holding onto with cold dead fingers :D

Like a Scotsman with a pound note  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint