News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kuzzin Kenny

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 21, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

I think I speak for all the forum, please pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery cheers spud  :wink:

Chad

our thoughts are with him for a positive outcome :iagree
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Bixxer Bob

Op took 7 hours but has gone well.  She's awake and talking so it's a bit of 'wait and see' now.  Fingers crossed......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

Thanks for the update and wish them well from me cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Geoff W

My best wishes to KK and his wife and family. Am heading up that way soon. i will try to smile good wishes down from the bridge.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

Got another Email from Kenny today.  He has his wife home at last.  The news is sort of wait-and-see.  They couldn't deal with the problem completely as it was v complicated so they are just waiting and hoping things improve.

Meanwhile, his van let him down and he needed a new alternator.  Tough going when he's already putting all his money into the hospital parking meters...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

It never rains but it pours, hope everything sorts itself out in the end.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

blacktiger

Get well soon Mrs KK. Hope you're both on the up soon.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

Got an Email from Kenny today.  He and his wife are hanging in there, taking each day as it comes.  She's not sleeping well so is very tired but they get out for short walks when the weather allows.  He asked me to say "Hi" to y'all.

BB

John Stenhouse

Keep plugging away, it's all we can do sometimes. Send him our best

NKL

I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Bixxer Bob

Kenny's been in touch again;  he and his wife have been taking it steady,  going for quiet gentle days out, staying within her limits.  She had a scan last week and it wasn't the all clear they had hoped for, but at least things haven't gotten any worse either.  He's hoping his Tiger will see daylight in the next month or two as he hasn't ridden since July but he seems in good spirits considering everything.  I'll let him know we're all thinking of them both. :icon_wink:

John Stenhouse

Hope things improve soon for them both, life can be a bugger

Sin_Tiger

Do you think he would appreciate a visit in July?  Wouldn't want to rub salt in the wounds.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

He comes across as a fairly private individual Sin, hence him not posting updates directly, but it wouldn't do any harm to drop him a PM and test the water.