News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My poor baby has been vandalized

Started by dino246, May 29, 2012, 05:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dino246

Well a friend and I just got back from a nice ride to Cloudcroft and Ruidoso New Mexico, then last night some knuckle draging mouth breather vandalized the ignition lock of my 2006 Tiger. I can still use the ignition but I am looking for a replacement lock cylinder that I can take apart and rekey to the bike since as we all know the seat and the gas cap use the same key.

Now some were I thought I read that the keys were from the a Kawasaki so Im wondering if there is a known crossreferenced part.

2doggs

Looks like less vandalism and more like a failed attempt at theft.  This is why I hate 80-90% of everyone I meet.  And why I trust myself and no one else.  Sorry about your hassle, dino.  I hope it all works out for you.
2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple