News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

radial calipers

Started by rybes, June 01, 2012, 10:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

mornin all  :D

does anyone know how easy it is to fit radial mounted calipers to a standard caliper mountin ? i was thinkin itd just be a case of makin up some kind of adapter for em ?

any suggestions ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Chris Canning

You'll need the bottom fork leg to go with the caliper,I guess some how or other you could bodge them on with an adapter but you'd get no advantage out them at all,you'd do just as well with any kind of 6 pot or aftermarket caliper.

Nick Calne

Rybes, I suspect that extra braking power on a steamer would end up with the front washing out as the forks as so soft.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

its ok, plans have changed. ive been talked out of it so ill be jus stickin with standard 4 pots but i got some 6 pots im gunna try on it at a later date
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)