News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ecosse Woes

Started by Spud, June 03, 2012, 08:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"You like doing things twice  :lol:

When it's the size of mine I have to do it twice  :oops:   :roll:  

cheers Spud  :wink:

Running nice now though (the bike that is )

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

250 miles around North Wales today and it never missed a beat. So am now looking to get back to Scotland and finish my trip off cheers Spud  :wink:

Sin_Tiger

The way the rain patterns are at the moment, I think the West North of the Clyde is the best bet. But you'll have to ride ride through the central band to get there unfortunately.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

According to the news the West Coast has only had 10% of it's normal rainfall and there's a water shortage  :shock:

I always plan on rain between Stoke and Manchester in any case, and I will try the route you suggested so I can miss Glasgow.

Sin_Tiger

It's a cracking route that, so little traffic you'll get lonely, riding through the trees along the lochside is one of those zen moments that would otherwise take weeks of yoga classes to attain   8)  

Better pack a water bladder then  :lol:

I like to stop at a stream coming off the hills and just drink from my hands, I don't think I have ever tasted water like that anywhere.

Spud

That's because of the dead sheep just up the hill  :shock:   :cry: